Hufford, Horstman, Mongini, Parnell & Tucker, P.C. consists of seven attorneys, with six additional attorneys in an “of counsel” relationship.
Most of our attorneys are admitted to practice in state and federal courts of Arizona as well as the Hopi, Navajo, and White Mountain Apache tribal courts. As a full-service law firm serving the state for over 30 years, we have also accumulated vast experience in the areas of education, employment, construction, and Indian and tribal law.
C. Benson Hufford
Ben began practicing law in 1968 in Cincinnati, Ohio. In 1971 he migrated to the Southwest to represent low-income Navajo, Hopi and Paiute clients, among others. He is the founding partner of the Flagstaff firm which is now Hufford, Horstman, Mongini, Parnell & Tucker, P.C.
Learn More →
Patrice M. Horstman
After graduating from law school at the University of Arizona, Patrice returned to Flagstaff in 1979 to join Ben Hufford in founding Hufford Horstman. In her “spare” time, she enjoys being involved in the Coconino County community and takes daily walks through the Ponderosa pines with her dog, Ted.
Learn More →
Samantha B. Kelty
Samantha began working at Hufford Horstman in 2008, and has been a Shareholder and Partner since 2014. She specializes in education, tribal, and employment law and her clients include tribal organizations, schools, and organizations involved with public lands and the outdoors.
Claire E. DeChambre
Claire started at Hufford Horstman in 2016 as an associate attorney. Her practice focuses on education law, employment matters and general representation of private and public entities. Claire appreciates a good adventure, whether it be a hike in Flagstaff or travels abroad.
Kristen M. Dikeman
Kristen moved to Arizona after earning her Juris Doctor degree from the University of Oklahoma College of Law. Upon completion of her clerkship, Kristen joined Hufford and Horstman in 2018. She enjoys spending time outside with her husband and their three dogs.
J. Leslie McLean
Leslie graduated from the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law in 2006 and joined Hufford and Horstman as an associate attorney at that time. She has combined her education and experience in accounting and her law degree to grow a successful estate planning and probate practice.
Nathan D. Schott
Nathan Schott joined Hufford, Horstman, Mongini, Parnell & Tucker, P.C. in 2017, and currently works with the firm’s Education Law practice. When not at work, Mr. Schott enjoys exploring the rivers and canyons of Northern Arizona, and teaching his one year old son to play disc golf.
Learn More →
- Susan Sletten, Office Manager, since April 1998
- Jan Blackman, Business Paralegal to Mike Mongini, since August 1996
- Kassandra Parmely, Legal Assistant to C. Benson Hufford, Eve Parnell, and Kristen Dikeman since March 2012
- Debra Allamong, Legal Assistant to Samantha Kelty and Claire DeChambre, since November 2001
- Sandra Cruz, Receptionist, since November 2013
- Donna Goldberg, Legal Assistant to R. Gehl Tucker, since January 2016
- Vickie Belman, Paralegal to J. Leslie McLean, since January 1994
- Flora Ben, Legal Assistant to J. Leslie McLean, since June 2017
- Ian Parlaman, Clerk, since October 2017
- Jenna Heguy, Legal Assistant to Patrice Horstman and Nathan Schott, since February 2018